- This event has passed.
Sunday Morning Group Run/Walk
February 28 @ 8:00 am - 9:30 am
An event every week that begins at 8:00 am on Sunday, repeating until March 28, 2021
We will be continuing the Sunday run-walk run, and meet at Maine Monument Columbus Circle statue at 7:40-8 and start running promptly at 8am.
45-30 intervals - Our average pace ranges- 12:30-13:30, BUT as we are getting the band back together after the break, we will adapt. No problem adjusting slower.
We will start running the 5 mile loop (cutting across at 102nd street) and can adapt over time.
Like Tuesday- no one runs alone (unless they want to) or will be left behind.
Of course unlike “before” we won’t be running in a tight group like we used to—so bring an interval timer- and your face coverings.
Please note the following precautions:
- Runs will be strictly limited to a max of 10 people ;
- Participants must register in advance and agree to a liability waiver;
- Social distancing guidelines must be followed at all times before, during and after the run;
- A face covering is required any time proper social distancing cannot be maintained;
- If you feel unwell or show any symptoms of COVID-19, stay home;
- If the run has reached capacity and you haven't signed the waiver, we ask that you not show up to run with the group.
Contract the group run leader firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.