- This event has passed.
Tue. 6am | Central Park
March 23, 2021 @ 6:00 am - 7:00 am
Weekly Group Run: speed work.
When: 6:00am every Tuesday.
Where: meet at West 72nd Street entrance to Central Park, across from The Dakota.
Pace: various, depending on group.
Duration: about 1 hour.
Leader: contact Francine Alfandary with any questions (link below). Alternate leader, Jon Riecke.
Based on current CDC Guidelines:
- If you are vaccinated, Masks or other face covering (Buffs) are not required.
- Social distancing guidelines must be followed at all times before, during and after the run
- If you feel unwell or show any symptoms of COVID-19 or are in quarantine, please stay home
- Groups larger than 10 will break into smaller pace groups
- Sign ups are no longer required, but please connect with the group leaders if you have any questions, or are new to the group