With Covid restrictions easing we look forward to seeing you soon. Here's the latest on New York Flyers runs, events, and programs:
- Our first Long Run since March 2020 will be a scaled down Little Red Lighthouse Run on May 15th. Due to size restrictions, this event will be for active members (dues are up to date) only. Members can sign up or find out more Here. Note: if are re-directed to a Sign Up/Join/Renew page, this means either: you are not logged in or your membership has lapsed. Still having issues? contact Diana at email@example.com
- The date for the next Debs' Book Club has been changed to Wednesday May 19th, at 7pm. You can sign up or see more information Here.
- In-Person Spring 2021 SpeedPass is now sold out, however you can add your name to the waiting list Here.
- Virtual Spring 2021 SpeedPass will stay open until May 17th! You can sign-up for the virtual option, Here. Check out our new Training page for details.
- The 2021 Summer/Fall Season of MTP will run from July 5th through November 7th. We will continue to update information Here.
(We hope you are enjoying our new website. It is a work in progress. Thank you for bearing with us as our volunteers bring it up to speed.)
Our Weekly Runs are open to members and non-members. While advance registration is no longer required for weekly runs, all attendees are expected to adhere to the guidelines detailed on each run's page.
Special thanks to all our group run leaders, Francine Alfandary, Jon Riecke, Ed Altman, David Gaines, Beth Brennan, Debbie Panek & Diana Strauss - who have been there for the team through through thick and thin during a more than challenging year.