Sun. 9am | Prospect Park
June 27, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am
Weekly Group Run: start your Sunday with a fun and friendly run.
When: 9:00am every Saturday.
Where: meet at the top of the circle just inside the north entrance of Prospect Park.
Pace: various, depending on group.
Duration: about 1 hour.
Leaders: contact Debbie Panek and Beth Brennan with any questions (links below).
All attendees are expected to adhere to NYS, RRCA and USATF guidelines:
- Masks or other face covering (Buffs) are required at all times you cannot socially distance
- Social distancing guidelines must be followed at all times before, during and after the run
- If you feel unwell or show any symptoms of COVID-19 or are in quarantine, please stay home
- Groups larger than 10 will break into smaller pace groups
- Sign ups are no longer required, but please connect with the group leaders if you have any questions, or are new to the group